Are you creative, innovative and hard-working? TMG represents a group of well-established publishing companies moving online. We are looking for team members with vision and commitment to join us in developing a next generation media company. To succeed at TMG, you must bring a unique skill to the table. Plus, you need to be smart, passionate, strategic, creative, fearless and resourceful. To apply to one of our open positions, reference the job listings below, or to keep you in mind for future positions, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inside Sales (Austin, Texas)
Sheshunoff Information Services has been serving the information needs of financial institution professionals for more than 30 years. Sheshunoff leads the market for its step-by-step, plain-English guidance for regulatory compliance and financial institution operations and management.
Outbound Sales Specialist
Sheshunoff is looking for driven business- to- business entry level sales professionals. These individuals will be responsible for driving revenue growth by selling our products and services to current customers, new prospects and former customers.
- Responsible for making outbound sales calls to our warm database of clients in order to generate sales
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of company products and services, and the ability to make specific recommendations to match customers’ needs.
- Continually learn and develop knowledge of Sheshunoff products and services.
- Strong Presentation and Effective Communication Skills
- Skilled at overcoming objections
- Must be able to maintain a high level of professionalism, enthusiasm and attention to detail
- Maintain a minimum of 125 dials per day
- A demonstrated ability to consistently achieve and exceed daily, weekly and monthly sales quotas, sales objectives, and display a proven sales track record
- Be punctual, reliable, team-oriented, self-motivated, flexible and energetic
Please note that, as an Outbound Sales Specialist, you will be required to be on the phone for your entire shift and to be stationed at your desk for the majority of the day.
- Minimum 2-3 years of outbound telesales experience in a business-to-business environment.
- College degree preferred but not required
- Ability to identify, qualify & close accounts
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with SAP CRM a plus but not required
Compensation and Benefits
Sheshunoff offers base pay plus commission and bonuses. Our comprehensive benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401(k), Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, PTO and Holidays. Work Hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00 am -5:00 pm
Online Sales Representative
OSR Position Summary – Account Executive
As a member of the Online Sales Team, you will be responsible for calling on HR professionals in a wide range of companies, within an assigned territory. He/she must provide compelling sales presentations via live demo, negotiate, close and place orders for our online library products.
- Minimum 4 years B2B sales experience
- Minimum 2 years selling to human resources professionals
- Human Resources knowledge a plus
- Experience and proven track record with generating new business
- Use Microsoft suite, Salesforce.com, and Internet Explorer proficiently
- Effective closing skills
- Professional, excellent phone skills, and a desire to make money
- Possess effective time management and organizational skills
- Punctual, confident, team-oriented, self-motivated, and energetic
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage assigned territory through maintaining customer relationships, evaluating needs and assessing opportunities for appropriate Thompson products.
- Responsible for entire sales process from the initial cold call to closing the sale.
- Conduct live, one-on-one web demonstrations of online products to present features and benefits.
- Clearly communicate to clients our terms of offer, pricing, and generate proposals.
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals while meeting daily activity metrics.
- Post-sale assistance to handle customer inquiries, and upsell opportunities.
Full-time position sales position with base salary plus commission and benefits. Hours are 8:00 to 5:00, Monday thru Friday with paid holidays.